PRE- SCHOOL ADMISSION SESSION 2019-20
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMPLETION OF ADMISSION PROCESS FOR SELECTED APPLICANTS UNDER GENERAL CATEGORY
- Registration Forms for Admission in General Category will be available from 15.12.2018 (Saturday) to 7.01.2019 (Wednesday)
- Total No. of Seats for Pre-School
|Category||Pre School Seats|
|Total No. of Seats||105|
|EWS / Disadvantaged Group (Including special needs)||26|
|Commencement of Admission process||15.12.2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of availability of Registration forms||15.12.2018(Saturday) to 7.01.2019 (Monday) Between 8:30am to 1:00 pm|
|Last Date of submission of Registration forms||7.01.2019 (Monday)|
|Date of display of 1st list of selected candidates along with waiting list||04.02.2019 (Monday)|
|Date of display of 2nd list of selected candidates (if any)||21.02.2019 (Thursday)|
|Subsequent list of Admission, if any||15.03.2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.2019 (Sunday)|
|For Pre -School||3+|
Criteria for General Category Admission
|1||Distance||0 - 6 km||80 points||80 Points|
|6.1 km & above||60 points|
- The forms can be filled online & may also be obtained from the school reception at a payment of Rs.25/- as registration charges.
- Kindly ensure that you collect receipt & acknowledgement for the registration form & fee paid. li> Registration Forms enclosed with the listed documents to be submitted at the reception within the stipulated dates.
- Incomplete registration form will be rejected.
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Registration Form
- Recent coloured passport size photograph of the Child, mother and father duly pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Self Attested Residence Proof and photo ID of the Parent (Voter Identity card and Aadhar Card) of parent and the child also.
- Self Attested copy of Aadhar Card of the child & his/her Parents.
- Domicile Certificate of the child or of his/her Parents.
- Self attested copy of Id-Card or latest Fee Receipt of BCS Sibling
Instructions for filling up the Registration Form
- Parents should read the instruction carefully before filling in the Registration Form to avoid rejection.
- In case of Offline Application, the form should be filled by the parent in their own handwriting using Blue /Black Colour Pen. Fill up the required information in Capital Letters.
- Parent should fill in each entry of the form and should write NA for those entries which are not applicable. Kindly do not leave any entry blank.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted / entertained. No amendment in the entries in Registration Form will be acceptable.
- Please enclose the required Attested / Self Attested documents along with the Registration Form as per mentioned list. Tick enclosed document in the list and fill the number of total enclosed documents.
- Parents may attach extra sheet of paper as annexure (if required).
- Filling and submission of the Registration Form does not confirm and guarantee candidate's Admission to the school.
- Discrepancy in information in Registration Form & Documents provided at the time of Admission will lend to rejection of application for admission.
- Kindly keep in touch with the school website www.brilliantsconvent.com regularly for the latest updates.
Category - EWS / Disadvantaged Group
- Kindly visit Directorate of Education www.edudel.nic.in for detailed information, instructions and ONLINE Registration